Where has the summer gone?
In just over a month, we'll welcome approximately 450 new students to our School.
Are you one of them? If so, are you ready?
If you aren’t, there’s no need to panic. The following three tips will help you.
1) Make sure you know when you’re expected.
Admitted students who accepted their offer of admission to the following departments should report August 28:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health, Behavior and Society
- International Health
Admitted students who accepted their offer of admission to this next group of departments should report August 29:
- Health Policy and Management
- Mental Health
- Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
- Population Family and Reproductive Health