In an earlier post, we promised to introduce you to members of our Admissions Team. Today seemed like a good day to start those introductions.
Director of Admissions Processing and Systems
- What do you like about living in/near Baltimore?
It’s a great location, because you’re not far from the water/beaches, and yet you have the offerings of a city.
- Your favorite thing to do in Baltimore?
Go to Orioles games and the Inner Harbor.
- Do you have a favorite Baltimore food/restaurant?
I’m still new to the Baltimore area – so I do not have any favorites yet. There are a lot of great restaurants in the area, so I enjoy trying a new one each time.
- What do you like best about your job?
The opportunity to help students achieve their dreams of a degree at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- How long have you been at Hopkins?
I have been at Hopkins since December 2011, but have worked in higher education and admission for over 10 years.
- Favorite color?
- Favorite sports team?
- Hobbies/activities ?
Spend time with my family, read, and I really enjoying cooking.
- What did you have for lunch today?
Grilled Salmon Salad
- If you were to be locked all by yourself in E1002 for one week, with no electrical power, what is one thing you would bring with you?
A flashlight, it would get really dark in here since there are no windows.
Look for more staff profiles throughout this fall and winter!