The Bloomberg School offers seven different master’s degree programs.
- Master of Bioethics (MBE)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Master of Science (ScM)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
The MPH is a school-wide degree program. All other master’s programs are based within individual departments and institutes – so be sure to contact your department of interest for more information.