Using the Online Registration System
Meet our students
- Access the ISIS Student Registration Self-Service website.
- Sign in using your JHED login and password.
- Under “I am a Student of,” select “Public Health/MPH.”
- Click on the “Registration” menu bar, and select “Search for classes.”
- Search for courses by entering the “Academic Period” and other criteria, then click “Search” to show course offerings.
- To register for a course, check the box on the right and click “Register.” Select the grade system. Keep in mind that all core courses offered for letter grade must be taken for a letter grade. Please note that all registrations should be approved by your academic advisor.
- Instructor Approval: Students requesting courses that require instructor approval will be prompted to confirm that they have approval. Students must obtain permission prior to registering for the class. Select “Yes” and then “Continue.”
- At this point you will receive a message indicating your enrollment for the course, or an explanation for why your registration was not processed.
- You have the option of adding a course to your Cart. This will not register you for the course, but it allows you to process all of the preliminary steps of registration. Courses added to your Cart will be saved in your Cart even when you log out of ISIS.
- You can drop a course by clicking on the “Academic Info” menu bar and selecting “Registration – Add/Drop Classes.” Select the course that you want to drop and press “Drop Class.” You can only drop a class during the Add/Drop Period for the current term.
- To change your Personal Information, select the “Personal Info” menu bar. You can update your address, personal email address, emergency contact and salutation. To change your name, SSN, DOB, race or visa status, contact email@example.com.
- You can review your Announcements (which include payment and registration information) by selecting “Announcements” on the “Personal Info” menu bar.
If you have additional questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-955-3552.