There are a number of centers and institutes at the Bloomberg School that offer trainings, capacity building programs and workshops for professionals.
Some examples of professional trainings here at the Bloomberg School are listed below.
- The MidAtlantic Public Health Training Center works to develop the existing public health workforce so that they can improve the infrastructure of public health systems in Maryland, Delaware and DC.
- The Johns Hopkins Preparedness Center for Public Health provides training and technical assistance to the public health workforce on all-hazards emergency preparedness and response activities.
- The Johns Hopkins Education and Research Center for Occupational Safety and Health offers short courses that prepare professionals for changing regulations and compliance issues.
- The Johns Hopkins Institute for Global Tobacco Control manages leadership programs, a certificate program and other regional trainings focused on subjects in global tobacco.
- The Johns Hopkins Center for American Indian Health provides opportunities to learn about American Indian health through certificate programs and other professional development activities.
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs offers workshops throughout the year that address the growing health communication needs around the world.
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing manages several workshops, both in the United States and internationally, for professionals throughout the year.
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Refugee and Disaster Response offers a variety of humanitarian health courses, degrees and certificates.
Several short-term, intensive Institutes run by Bloomberg School departments provide opportunities to study in places like Baltimore, Barcelona and Washington, DC.
You can also explore the online trainings available at the Bloomberg School.