The Committee on Equity, Diversity and Civility holds several events every year—bringing the Bloomberg School community together to learn about key issues and discuss ways we can improve our environment.
The Committee has organized the following highly popular events to date:
- Diversifying Senior Leadership in the Academy - October 2013
- Collaborating Across Generations to Achieve Our Mission - February 2013
- Living with Visible and Hidden Disabilities - October 2012
- Perspectives on LGBT Life - October 2011
- Diversity, Civility and the Concealed Mind - November 2010
- Inaugural Event - October 2009
If you'd like more information about these events or if you're interested in getting involved in diversity event planning, please contact the Committee on Equity, Diversity and Civility.