The ESC and Facilities Management will collect batteries for responsible recycling.
- Alkaline batteries accepted.
- Non-alkaline batteries (NiMH, NiCD, lithium, Pb lead) accepted.
- To recycle laptop computer batteries with the laptop, use the School's electronic hardware recycling program.
- 1st floor of Wolfe Street building. Receptacles are located near the FedEx box, across from the ATM.
- 1st floor of Hampton House, directly across from the lobby.
- Fluorescent tubes
- Mercury-laden lights
- CFLs (compact fluorescent lights)
- LCD projector bulbs
You should box these bulbs and place a call to Facilities Management (FM) when ready for pickup. FM will bring them to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) for proper disposal.
guidelines | recycling data for Q2 (2008)
Please consider the environment before printing this page.